Red Pepper Dip
- 3 red peppers, finely chopped
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- Splash of hot sauce
- 1 block cream cheese at room temperature
- Combine the peppers, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic and hot sauce in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Put the block of cream cheese on a serving dish and spoon the hot, prepared red peppers over top. Garnish with fresh basil leaves. Enjoy served with crackers.
Best when served with wine and a breathtaking view.
More to come later, have a great day everyone!